SaaS: Technical and organizational arrangements for subcontractor
Table of contents:
- SaaS: General Terms and Conditions audeoSoft GmbH staffITpro WEB
- SaaS: Products and Licenses
- SaaS: Benefits and Modules
- SaaS: Technical Requirements for staffITpro WEB
- SaaS: Technical and organizational arrangements
- SaaS: Technical and organizational arrangements for subcontractor
Responsible for the content: audeoSoft GmbH, Kreuzberger Ring 15, 65205 Wiesbaden, Germany +49(0)611/580440 hereinafter referred to as audeoSoft.
Revision: March 2018 / Attachment: SaaS.06
audeoSoft provides the software staffITpro WEB and corresponding applications as a SaaS (Software as a Service) Solution to their customers. audeoSoft’s SaaS Solution includes Server hardware and software. The following Hardware and Software components are solely provided by the subcontractor AWS (Amazon WebServices): Windows Server (operating system) and MS SQL Server (database). The data center is operated and maintained by the subcontractor AWS. audeoSoft and the subcontractor signed a Data Processing On Behalf contract. The following web page describes the technical and organizational measures for data security and privacy AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Effective as of: March 2018