SaaS: Technical Requirements for staffITpro WEB
Table of contents:
- SaaS: General Terms and Conditions audeoSoft GmbH staffITpro WEB
- SaaS: Products and Licenses
- SaaS: Benefits and Modules
- SaaS: Technical Requirements for staffITpro WEB
- SaaS: Technical and organizational arrangements
- SaaS: Technical and organizational arrangements for subcontractor
Responsible for the content: audeoSoft GmbH, Kreuzberger Ring 15, 65205 Wiesbaden, Germany +49(0)611/580440 hereinafter referred to as audeoSoft.
Revision: March 2018 / Attachment: SaaS.04
1. Technical Requirements
(1)) staffITpro WEB is a 3-tier application. Access to the database and documents is established via Internet and it follows the principles of traditional Web applications. The only difference is that staffITpro WEB does not use traditional browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Opera. Instead staffITpro WEB comes with its own web browser. The staffITpro WEB browser can easily and quickly be downloaded from the staffITpro website and installed within minutes.
(2) staffITpro is based on Internet standards. This guarantees safety and reliability when working with staffITpro WEB. staffITpro WEB uses the HTTP protocol on port 80 or HTTPS on port 443 for data transmission. Both protocols are standard protocols that are used by all web browser for surfing the Internet. It is not required to open additional ports. staffITpro WEB additionally provides session management. This prevents staffITpro clients – without an existing identification – to connect to an existing connection.
2. Terminal Server Support
Microsoft Terminal Services is a general service that provides users with storage and applications on the server. staffITpro Web is a web application and the use of staffITpro Web Client on the Terminal Server is not supported.
3. Technical Requirements staffITpro WEB client computer
|Minimum Requirements for the User PC|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8, Microsoft® Windows 10 each 32-Bit Version||Microsoft® Windows 10, 64 Bit Version|
|Microsoft® Office||2010, 2013, 2013 Click to Run 32-Bit Version, 2016||2010, 2013, 2013 Click to Run 64-Bit Version, 2016|
|E-Mail Client||Microsoft® Outlook|
|Browser||Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9 / Firefox 17 / Chrome 23||Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9 / Firefox 17 / Chrome 23 oder höher|
|Adobe Reader||Current Version|
|Processor||Intel® oder kompatibler Prozessor 2 GHz||Intel® DualCore Allendale Generation 2,7 GHz oder besser|
|Memory||2 GB||4 GB or more|
|Hard Drive||250 GB||500 GB or more|
|Screen*||Resolution: 1280 x 1024 Pixel||Resolution: 1600 x 1200 Pixel or more|
|Internet Connection||High Speed Internet Connection|
* Attention: staffITpro WEB supports 96 DPI in connection with the predefined font size of 100 Percent. This is equivalent to a font size of 96 PPI, which is considered the Windows default size. A DPI value that is too high may lead to display errors. In this case you need to choose 96 DPI.
Revision: March 2018